Monday, August 10, 2009

Trust me; There is a better life called "Pets".



Folks ask me what is being asked by anyone to everyone once in a life, I think: "Who was your first love (other than your blood relative) and my answer is always "My Cat Micky."


He was a domestic Marmalade Short-Hair cat. There are lot of memories and his keepsakes I have but for now I just want to share the idea that pets are really important in your life. They are yours forever. They do not know the meaning of dishonesty, deceit and disloyalty. They keep your trust forever and love you truly. They are a real blessing of God upon us if someone understands. They have a natural thirst for love and cannot put any harm on you if you allow them to be part of your lives, society and era.
Keep one and you'll know the best healing factors are the tendency of love comes with your pets. All the best everyone and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dos & Don'ts of X (Formerly as Twitter)

   As a Premium member, there are several important ‘Dos’ and ‘Don’ts’ to keep in mind to ensure a smooth and rewarding experience. The same...